- Information Collected
- We may collect the following types of information from you when you use the Site or interact with other users:
- your name, contact information, date of birth, Facebook likes and demographic information. This could include (among other things) your email address, phone number, address and state of residence;
- your billing information, such as your credit card and billing address;
- information provided automatically from your browser or mobile device including details about your browser, referring page, and IP address.
- information submit to the Company or other users through our forms or email addresses;
- information relating to your interaction with other Site users.
- How we Use Your Personal Information
- We may use your Personal Information to send our newsletters and other important updates and information regarding the site. Also, other organizations and entities may receive the information, in aggregate (with your contact information hidden) to see statistics and site usage.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you about the Site, the Company, and other offers we believe you might be interested in.
- We may use your Personal Information to calculate site analytics.
- If you participate in one of our contests, sweepstakes, or surveys, we may request additional information which shall also constitute Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information (including such additional information) to contact you about the contest, sweepstakes, or survey, select and notify winners, and offer you products and services or information about the Company.
We may share your Personal Information as a result of a merger, an acquisition by another company, or a sale of our assets.
We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, court order, or legal process.
- We may use local storage objects, data logs, clear .gifs, and other site analytics methods to enhance your experience with the Site and customize the Site for your preferences.
- Elements of the Site may integrate social media capabilities, such as the ability to “like” us on Facebook. Either we or the third party social media platform may collect your social media profile information, IP address, and information about your device in delivering these capabilities.
- Opting Out
- You may inquire about the Personal Information we have on record for you. You may also ask us to limit or restrict certain types of Personal Information that we collect. This may hinder your ability to use the Site. Please contact us through the Site’s contact form if you would like to contact us for these matters.
- We utilize physical, managerial, and electronic methods of safeguarding your Personal Information. Regardless, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us. Any Personal Information you transmit to the Company is transmitted at your own risk and you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company for damage related to the transmission or storage of your Personal Information. Your login credentials including your password, should be kept confidential at all times.
- Third Party Links
- You may encounter links to other websites, mobile applications, or downloads while in the Site. Further, other users may send you links or downloads. We cannot be responsible for your security when accessing these third party links and you agree to do so at your own risk.
- Contacting the Company